Jensen Law Office, PLLC
1833 N 105th St., Suite 301
Seattle, WA 98133
The Essential Planning Everyone Needs
Over the past couple months, our team at Jensen Law Office, has started to explore some new ideas to make estate planning more accessible to everyone. We firmly believe that estate planning is essential for every person. Estate planning does not have to be a daunting, scary task that one is not sure how to approach. It is not something that should only be done once a certain income or life stage is reached. Unlike the movies, one does not have to be living in a mansion to have a Will. Planning for the future is something everyone should and can be doing.
We are introducing a new way to think about the planning that everyone needs called, ‘Essential Planning.’
Essential Planning is like the roots of a tree. Roots are needed to be able to support and stabilize the tree growing above the ground just as Essential Planning is needed to support and stabilize the life you are building.
Managing Attorney, Derek Jensen, notes that clients that are good candidates for this type of planning are those who might say things like, “I have put off getting my estate planning done”, “I need to check it off my list”, or “I need a simple will.”
Essential Planning has a combination of consultation and document drafting services that are designed to efficiently address all the needs of our clients in this level of planning. Some of the features are:
- Wills, Revocable Trusts, Durable General Powers of Attorney, Health Care Powers of Attorney, Directives to Physicians
- Basic Estate Tax Planning Options for Married Couples
- Common Trusts for Children
- Out-Right Specific and Residual Gifts
- Documents that Rely on State Defaults where Possible to Reduce Length
- Fixed Fee Billing
- Electronic Forms for Information Gathering
- Self-Scheduling to Meet Your Calendar
- Virtual Meetings where Possible
- One to Two Attorney Consultations
- Quick Turn Around
Regardless of income, age, or any other reasons, everyone needs a firm base in place so that they can live their lives to the fullest, knowing they are prepared for anything. If this sounds like you, please reach out to our office. We would love to help you plan.